How To Manage Time In JAMB | TIME CONSCIOUSNESS IS KEY IN THE 2019 UTME | All is now set for the commencement of the JAMB 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination as from April 11th, 2019. We expect by now all candidates must have prepared adequately for the exam and have come up with good strategies which will help them excel in the exam.
TIME CONSCIOUSNESS IS KEY IN THE 2019 UTME
“This may help our children aspiring for higher education”
*4 Subjects in 120 Minutes ( 30 Minutes per Subject )*
*180 questions in 7200 seconds ( 40 seconds per question )*
1. Endeavor to attempt all the questions & still have AT LEAST 20 MINUTES left to crosscheck all the choices you have made if you are really planning for a TOP SCORE this year !
2. Even if you know the correct answers to all thet questions, you will still not be able to finish if you are not very Swift with your time
3. The CBT System expects you to spend *ATMOST* *40 seconds on a question.*
4. If you spend anything above 40 seconds on a question, you encroach into the time meant for another question. *Trouble begins*
5. The implication is that any extra second you spend on a question, your overall *time/question ratio* decreases. Meaning that you are having lesser time to solve each of the remaining questions as against your original plan.
6. If time is seriously against you, you might end up picking options randomly without having the time to read & solve the questions- *this is not good for any upcoming Champion !*
*THE GENERAL PATTERN*
_You spend 30 Minutes in each of your 4 UTME Subjects, you finish exactly in 120 Minutes( 2 hours )_
*THE SMART PATTERN*
_1. You spend just 15 Minutes on your Best subject ( you gain 15 Minutes )_
_2. You spend just 18 Minutes on your second Best Subject ( you gain 12 Minutes )_
_3. You spend 20 Minutes on your Toughest Subject ( You gain 10 Minutes )_
_4. You Spend 27 Minutes on Use Of English, taking time to read the CLOZE & Comprehension passages & the Oral questions ( you gain 3 Minutes )_
5. *You Spend 20 Minutes going back to solve & answer all the questions you weren’t sure of the options you chose*
*Total Time Spent: 100 Minutes*
*Total Time left of 120 Minutes = 20 Minutes*
*You Spend the remaining 20 Minutes cross checking all your works !* . This is Very Important !
Since the 2019 UTME connects you to your SUPER FUTURE, I implore you to give it ALL your Best & emerge a Champion !. YES, YOU CAN !. 4 DAYS TO GO !
You have Worked very hard for days, Weeks, Months, often studying for several hours in a day & denying yourself some necessary comforts. IT’S YOUR TIME TO SUCCEED !
REFUSE to be held back by any Past Whatsoever !
REFUSE to be looked down on by anyone whosoever
YOUR BACKGROUND ISN’T THE REASON YOUR BACK SHOULD BE ON THE GROUND
You are Brilliant & Beautiful !
You will be celebrated !
You will rejoice in the end.
This is my strategy on how to pass this year UTME.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.