ICT for Change: See How To Apply for Youth ICT Training Powered by Federal Government [Application Is FREE]
Applications are invited from Universities/Polytechnics Graduates of Electrical, Electronics, Computer Science, ICT, Civil & Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Mathematics and other ICT related courses to apply for an empowerment programme by Huawei Technologies Co. Nig. Ltd in collaboration with the Federal Government if Nigeria – ICT FOR CHANGE.
The Chinese ICT giants, Huawei Technologies is embarking on the training of 2,000 young Nigerians in the field of information and communications technology. The program comes as part of the Federal Government’s youth and student development and job creation programme.
Table of Contents
ICT FOR CHANGE ELIGIBLE APPLICANTS.
This program is designed for Universities/Polytechnics Graduates of Electrical, Electronics, Computer Science, ICT, Civil & Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Mathematics and other ICT related courses. All applicants must be between 18 – 30 years.
Huawei Training Centers in Abuja & Lagos.
The training is FREE but successful applicants are to provide for their living and transport expenses.
ICT FOR CHANGE APPLICATION PROCESS.
- Application is FREE.
- All applications are to be completed online.
- Incomplete applications will be automatically rejected
- Applications made after the deadline will be rejected
- Ensure all relevant documents are uploaded ( CV, Certificates, Passport Photograph, Local Government Area Certificate)
- Once your application is submitted, you will receive an acknowledgement letter in your inbox. The letter will state what further steps you need to take in the application process.
- The deadline for application submission is 12 midnight 15th June, 2016
- Each applicant will receive a unique token number which serves as your application number for future reference. Please keep safely.
Interested participants should visit http://ictforchange.gov.ng to register online
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.