Federal Polytechnic, Idah post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2017/2018 academic session is out. Federal Polytechnic, Idah post UTME minimum cut-off mark is 140.
The Federal Polytechnic, Idah hereby announces to the general public, especially its prospective students, that it has commenced the sale of post UTME screening forms for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Candidates Eligible for Federal Polytechnic Idah Post UTME.
All candidates who took the Federal Polytechnic, Idah as their Institution of choice and obtained the minimum cut-off mark/score of 140 in the 2017/2018 UTME and also have the required relevant credit passes as contained in the JAMB brochure are eligible.
How to Apply for Federal Poly Idah Admission Screening.
Candidates are expected to make a payment of two thousand, and five hundred naira(#2500.00)only.
Candidates are advised to visit The Federal Polytechnic, Idah website i.e. www.fepoda.edu.ngand follow the steps bellow to make payment on-line, fill their details and print out the screening slip:
- Click on“screening payment”
- Fill the form with valid e-mail address and password and print out the payment invoice withRemita Retrieval Reference(RRR).
- Take the printed payment invoice to any bank for the payment of#2500.00 only using Remita.
- Go back to the website (www.fepoda.edu.ng)complete the registration with the following data by clicking on“Finish Registration”.
- JAMB Registration, JAMB Score, state of origin, first and second choice of courses
- Upload passport-sized photograph of not more than 22kb in size.
- Print out the form (admission screening details)
Candidates are also expected to complete the FPI form on-line (procedures are contained there-in)
Purchase and submission of forms On-line will close by 11:59 p.m. on Thursday 12/10/2017All eligible candidates are expected to attend the screening test in two batches as follows:
- Friday 13/10/2017 – Candidates from all the Departments in the School of Technology , School of Technology, and School of Environmental Studies.
- Saturday 14/10/20 17 – Candidates from the Departments in the School of Business Studies.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.