How To Apply For International Undergraduate Chemistry Scholarships At University Of Birmingham, UK Worth £2,000
The School of Chemistry at the University of Birmingham is offering scholarships to International students who wants to pursue a bachelors degree program in Chemistry.
This scholarship program is worth £2,000 in Year 1 and renewable annually when students attain full credits and an overall Year Mark of 70% or higher.
– Applicants must be International students.
– Applicants must obtain an A in chemistry.
– Applicants must have received an offer of place at University Of Birmingham.
– Applicants must have outstanding academic records.
– Applicants should be able to demonstrate their level of English with IELTS/TOEFL/PTE or alternative qualifications.
Interested and eligible applicants should apply through the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS).
The application deadline for this scholarship is on 5th January 2017.
For more information visit the official page
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.