The International School University Of Ibadan, ISI JS1 Admission Forms 2016/2017 Are Now On Sale
The application fee is N7,500 payable through either of the following options:
- Payment through InterSwitch. This attracts N300 bank charge.To proceed click here.
- Direct payment into The International School Account Number 2005514731 at any branch of First Bank Nigeria Plc nationwide.This will attract a bank commission of N250.
- Having paid, you will be issued a print-out containing Form Number and Teller Number.
- Access the ON-LINE APPLICATION FORM by logging onto isi.ui.edu.ng Click the link (Admission – 2016/2017 Application Form) that will direct you to theON-LINE APPLICATION FORM and login with your FORM NUMBER and TELLER NUMBER.
- Complete the APPLICATION FORM ON-LINE.
- Cross check the completed form once again and click on submit.
- Print a minimum of two copies.
- Bring one of the print-outs to the venue of entrance examination on Saturday, 16 April 2016.
- Click “practice past questions” to access past questions for entrance examination.
- Hardcopies & CDs of past questions are also available in the school for interested candidates at the rate of N1000:00 only
- Special arrangement for the entrance examinations may be made for overseas applicants.
For further information on admissions, visit: isi.ui.edu.ng or call: 08060226663
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.