Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Infrastructure Architect
- Design, integrate and manage complex infrastructure solutions.
- Strong design/implementation experience in private and public cloud.
- Provide technical system solutions, determine overall design direction and provide hardware recommendations for complex technical issues.
- Develop architectural roadmaps for infrastructure domains.
- Experience of high volume transactional systems and infrastructure and performance tuning.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Science and Technology/Management/Electronics science/Telecommunication or related specialization.
- 8+ years technical experience in a complex Telecommunications environment or with a large ISP /IT provider.
Requirement and Skiills:
- Hands-on technical architecture/design skills across multiple technologies; technology areas to include Cloud, Virtualization, Compute, and Storage.
- In-depth knowledge in core enterprise network design & infrastructure.
- Understanding of networking components, system deployment, software installation, hardware and application configuration, system administration, hands-on automation, scripting, disaster recovery, virtualization, VDI and the application of security layers.
- Knowledge on devops practices, automation, CI/CD.
- Experience on Huawei virtualization and cloud technologies would be an added advantage.
- Experience in container technologies like docker/kubernetes would be an added advantage.
- Familiarity with any EA method (TOGAF etc.) and ITIL processes.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, and the ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical audience.
- Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies.
- Work with third party suppliers and products and IT teams to identify and deliver appropriate IT Infrastructure technologies and solutions.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Table of Contents
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.