Kano State College of Nursing and Midwifery, College/School of Nursing Kano and Madobi General / Basic NursingAdmission Form, Application Guidelines, Closing Date/Deadline, Entrance Examination Date, Time and Venue for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Application are hereby invited from suitable qualified candidates for admission into the Basic / General Nursing programme of the College of Nursing and Midwifery, Kano and Madobi, Kano State for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Online applications is set to commence from Monday 16th November, 2020 to Thursday 19th November, 2020 at the cost of Four Thousand Naira (N4,000) only.
Table of Contents
Method of Application
- Kindly log on to https://moh.knstate.healthcare
- Click Apply or Start Application
- Enter a valid email address and Click submit.
- Check your email inbox/spam folder to verify your email by clicking the link contained in the email sent.
- Provide the following information; First Name, Last Name, Phone Number, School you are applying to, Course to apply and Password.
- Download the generated payment Invoice and follow the instruction.
- Go to nearest Sterling Bank and make your payment.
- Go to College of Nursing Bursary Unit for verification with evidence of payment.
- Go back to https://moh.knstate.healthcare/applicants/login
- Enter your registered Email and password to complete the registration.
- Follow the instruction at the student’s Dashboard.
- Print your aknowledgement slip while waiting for Entrance Exams, Time, Date and Venue via your applicants Dashboard and your email address.
19th November, 2020.
For Enquiries Contact: email@example.com.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.