The University of Kent is pleased to announce Kent Business School International Research Scholarships. The scholarship is open for Ph.D. students who intend to study at Kent Business School receive financial support in return for undertaking some part-time teaching.
This is a three-year Ph.D. studentship, which includes overseas tuition fees and a stipend of £14,777 per annum. The scholarship is awarded to students with excellent research potential.
The University of Kent is ranked within the top 25 universities in the UK. Kent is a research-led university with 24 schools and 40 specialist research centers spanning the sciences, technology, medical studies, the social sciences, arts, and humanities.
- Applications Deadline: March 29, 2019
- Course Level: The scholarship is for Ph.D. program
- Study Subject: Research
- Scholarship Award: £14,777 per annum
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the United States
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International ph.D. students are invited to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Successful candidates will demonstrate excellent research potential and will have obtained a First or 2:1 Undergraduate degree, along with a Master’s with Distinction; in a relevant subject (current Masters Students can submit a partial transcript).
- Applicants must have a minimum overall score of 7.0 in an IELTS test. This requirement is waived, if an applicant is a national of a majority English-speaking country, or has completed a qualification equivalent to a UK Bachelor’s degree in a majority English-speaking country.
- Successful applications will normally meet all of the qualifications criteria (degrees and IELTS score).
- Open to all new postgraduate research applicants, applying for September entry (current Kent research students are not eligible).
- Students must have the appropriate documentation to evidence eligibility to work in the UK.
- However, applicants falling short of these but with an exceptional research proposal and references may be considered.
- Open to applicants from any country.
Applicants will automatically be considered for this scholarship if they have met the stated criteria and have applied for a Ph.D. program at Kent Business School by 29 March 2019.
How to Apply: All students who are considered for this scholarship application will check out through the given link: https://www.kent.ac.uk/courses/postgraduate/how-to-apply/
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.