Kent State University, KSU Merit-Based Scholarship Award 2017 | Application Guide and Requirement.
KSU Merit-Based Scholarship 2017 | Are you Interested in pursuing a degree program in KSU?
The Kent State University, USA is offering the Merit-Based Scholarship Program to international students who wants to undergo an Undergraduate degree program at the Institution.
Kent State University offers a variety of scholarship opportunities for students enrolled at the Kent Campus and the Regional Campuses. Scholarship awards can be based on a variety of criteria including academic merit, talent, demonstrated financial need, field of study, participation in a specific program, organization or activity, and/or any combination of the above.
KSU Merit-Based Scholarship 2017
This scholarship program is worth $5,000-$15,000 and it was created to provide financial help to international students in the USA.
- – Applicants must be International Students
- – Applicants must have completed their secondary school education.
- – Applicants must have excellent grades from previous educational programs.
- – Applicants must have a good Knowledge of English Language.
Students will be automatically considered for the scholarship if they apply by the deadline.
APPLY FOR KENT STATE SCHOLARSHIPS
- View list of freshman scholarships you will be considered for by applying for admission to Kent State University by Jan. 15.
- KSU Incoming Freshman Scholarship Search – Incoming freshman can search for additional Kent State University scholarships and external scholarship resources.
- KSU Scholarship Search for returning KSU students – This search includes both Kent State University and external scholarship resources.
- 2017/2018 Student Financial Aid Scholarship Application –This application contains approximately 50 scholarships for which students can apply using this single application.
OUTSIDE RESOURCES FORM
Students who will receive an outside scholarship, grant, or other resource that will assist them in paying their education related expenses (tuition, room, board, books, travel, miscellaneous and personal expenses) must report that information annually by completing the Outside Resource form below.
The application deadline for this scholarship program is 1st October 2017.We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.