Kano University Of Science And Technology, KUST new students acceptance fee payment, clearance and online registration details for the 2018/2019 academic session.
The management of the Kano University Of Science And Technology (KUST), Wudil,has released the acceptance fee and admission letter printing procedures for the 2018/2019 academic session newly admitted candidates.
See also: KUST Admission List.
Table of Contents
KUST Acceptance Fee Payment, Admission Letter Printing & Clearance Procedure.
- Payment of the sum of Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira only (N3500.00K) non-refundable Acceptance Fees through KUST COLLECTION Account No. 1130074105 at any branch of Zenith Bank PLC.
- Log on to www.kustwudil.edu.ng.
- Click on ADMISSION LETTER.
- Use your pin and JAMB no. where appropriate and click on SUBMIT.
- Print your admission Letter.
- Candidate shall present himself/herself on 8th April, 2019 at the University premises for screening at the designated area of his/her programme.
- Candidate shall come along with Originals and photocopy of their credentials and his/her SSCE/NECO result checking card.
- KUST Wudil Fresh Students Screening & Central Clearance Requirements for 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Kano University Of Science And Technology (KUST) Registration Schedule for 2018/2019 Newly Admitted Students
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.