Kano University Of Science And Technology (KUST) fresh students screening and central clearance requirements for the 2018/2019 academic session.
The management of the Kano University Of Science And Technology (KUST) has released the list of documents to be presented during screening and central clearance by the 2018/2019 academic session newly admitted students.
KUST Fresh Students Screening & Central Clearance Requirements.
It is mandatory for all newly admitted candidates to present original and photocopy of the following documents for scrutiny during the screening exercise in their respective Departments:
- 2018/2019 JAMB Official Admission Letter
- KUST, Wudil Notification Letter of Admission
- 2018 UTME Result Slip
- 2018 Direct Entry Registration Slip (Direct Entry only)
- SSCE O’Level Result(s)
- A’Level Qualification (Direct Entry only)
- Primary School Certificate
- State/Local Government Indigene Certificate
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Completed Undertaking Form
NOTE: It is important for all the candidates to note that they must accept the admission in JAMB website through caps.jamb.gov.ng and print official JAMB Admission Letter
- Kano University Of Science And Technology (KUST) Registration Schedule for 2018/2019 Newly Admitted Students
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.