Kwara State College of Education, Ilorin, KWCOE post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2017/2018 academic session is out. KWCOE post UTME form minimum cut-off mark is 120.
The Kwara State College of Education (KWCOE), Ilorin hereby invites suitably qualified candidates who desire to be admitted for any of the NCE programmes run by the college to apply for and attend the 2017/2018 post UTME screening exercise.
Interested candidates are to complete the Pre-Screening form online and upload required documents from Monday 11th September, 2017.
KWARA STATE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION POST UTME SCREENING ELIGIBILITY.
- All prospective candidates must have scored a minimum of 120 marks in the last 2017 UTME examination
- Candidates that made the college their first, second, third or fourth choice in the 2017 UTME examination can apply
- Candidates who did not choose the college in any of their choices but now wish to be considered for admission into the college can also apply.
KWARA STATE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION AVAILABLE NCE PROGRAMMES.
1 Agricultural Science (Double Major)
2 Arabic / French
3 Arabic / Islamic Studies
4 Arabic / Yoruba
5 Arabic Medium
6 Biology / Integrated Science
7 Business Education (Double Major)
8 Chemistry / Integrated Science
9 Chemistry / Mathematics
10 Christian Religious Studies / Fine Art
11 Christian Religious Studies / Social Studies
12 Computer Science / Biology
13 Computer Science / Chemistry
14 Computer Science / Integrated Science
15 Computer Science / Mathematics
16 Computer Science / Physics
17 Early Childhood Care Education Courses
18 Economics / Arabic
19 Economics / Christian Religious Studies
20 Economics / English
21 Economics / French
22 Economics / Islamic Studies
23 Economics / Mathematics
24 Economics / Social Studies
25 English / Christian Religious Studies
26 English / French
27 English / History
28 English / Islamic Studies
29 English / Music
30 English / Political Science
31 English / Social Studies
32 English / Yoruba
33 Entrepreneurship Skills Courses
34 Fine and Applied Art (Double Major)
35 French / Christian Religious Studies
36 French / Islamic Studies
37 French / Music
38 French / Social Studies
39 French / Yoruba
40 Geography / Integrated Science
41 Geography / Mathematics
42 Geography / Social Studies
43 History / Christian Religious Studies
44 History / Islamic Studies
45 History / Social Studies
46 Home Economics (DM)
47 Integrated Science / Mathematics
48 Integrated Science / Physics
49 Islamic Studies / Social Studies
50 Mathematics / Physics
51 Music / Christian Religious Studies
52 Music / Social Studies
53 Physical Health Education (Double Major)
54 Political Science / Christian Religious Studies
55 Political Science / Islamic Studies
56 Political Science / Social Studies
57 Primary Education Studies (Double Major)
58 Social Studies (Double Major)
59 Yoruba / Christian Religious Studies
60 Yoruba / History
61 Yoruba / Islamic Studies
62 Yoruba / Music
63 Yoruba / Social Studies
KWARA STATE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION POST UTME – METHOD OF APPLICATION.
- Register and pay for the Pre-Admission Screening through the college portal (www.kwcoeilorin.edu.ng/portal/nce/app_jamb_verification/ )
- Complete the screening form by supplying all the required details.
- Complete the results verification form by supplying PIN and SERIAL of VALID relevant results checker. (Using expired card details could affect your chances)
- Print out the Pre-Admission Screening Application containing your personal details as well as the Results Verification Slip..
- Submit the following to the Admission Office:
- Printed Pre-Admission Screening Application Form
- Printed Results Verification Slip.
- NEAT Photocopy of the UTME results slip.
- NEAT Photocopies of WASC, NECO, NABTEB, etc results used to apply
- 2 recent colour passport sized photographs
For payment details, visit the college portal (www.kwcoeilorin.edu.ng/portal/nce/app_jamb_verification/)
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES/INFORMATION:
- Visit the college website (www.kwcoeilorin.edu.ng) or,
- Visit the college premises (admissions office, Registry), or
- Call any of the following GSM numbers (8.00am – 5.00pm):
08035019211, 08056505860, 08096050816, 08035856765 and 08082179705
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.