Kwara State University, KWASU Admission List Updates. Kwasu Added More Names To First/Merit Admission List for 2016/2017 Academic Session, See How To Check Admission Status Below
The management of Kwara state University has updated the earlier released 1st Batch of admitted candidates for 2016/2017 academic session. That means more names have been included in the list.
Candidates are to follow the instructions below to check their admission status and proceed to make the necessary fees.
How To Check Your Admission Status
Candidates are to visit http://www.kwasu.edu.ng/portal/
1. Click on Login under POST-UTME Candidates
2. Provide your JAMB Registration Number and your Surname (as provided during registration) as Username and Password respectively
3. View you Admission Status and continue to payment
4. All newly admitted students MUST note that the following fees are COMPULSORY:
i. Acceptance Fee
ii. School Fee
iii. Hostel Accommodation Fee
iv. Departmental Fee
v. Handbook Fee
vi. Guidance and Counselling Fee
vii. Matriculation Gown Fee
viii. Change of Institution Fee (for candidates who did not make KWASU their first or second choice).
5. Admitted students MUST pay ALL their Fees within TWO WEEKS after admission has been given. Failure to pay will lead to the withdrawal of admission.
6. Note that all payments are to be made online from your registration/student’s portal.
7. You are required to download and complete the screening form placed on the University’s website. The completed screening form should be taken along with the original and photocopies of your Results and Certificates of State/Local Government Citizenship to your College Officer for Admission Clearance.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.