Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, LAUTECH biometric data capturing schedule for the 2018/2019 academic session newly admitted candidates.
This is to inform all the newly admitted students of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) that the management of the institution has released the biometric data capturing schedule for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Biometric Data capturing for Newly Admitted Students commences at the OLD ICT Building, LAUTECH as follows:
- Time: 9am – 12noon daily as scheduled below:
- Monday – Faculty of Engineering and Technology (FET)
- Tuesday – Faculty of Pure and Applied Sciences (FPAS)
- Wednesday – Faculty of Agricultural Sciences (FAS)
- Thursday – Faculty of Environmental Sciences/ Faculty of Management Sciences (FES/FMS)
- Friday – Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences (FBMS)
Please note the following:
*Students should have completed their Biodata Form online before proceeding for Biometric Capturing.
*Students are to come along with a copy of their Admission Letter.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.