The Munich Business School, Germany (MBS) is offering scholarship opportunities to interest in studying for a degree program at the Institution.
This is an partial scholarship program awarded to outstanding and dedicated students at Munich Business School. It contains a reduction of up to 20% reduction on the tuition fees for the 1st and 2nd semester.
– Applicants must be International students
– Applicants must be proficient in English Language.
– Applicants must have completed their secondary school educational program
– Applicants must have good academic records.
– Certified copy of the school leaving certificate, e.g. Abitur, Fachabitur, Matura, IB, Highschool Diploma etc.
– Alternatively, certified copies of the last three school certificates
– Letter of motivation (1 page)
– Recent passport size photograph (professional, in color with bright background)
– Proof of English language proficiency, alternatively planned test date
– Proof of basic German language skills
– Application form (for applications sent by email or post)
The application deadline for this scholarship program is on July 17, 2017.We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.