Megastructures Limited Graduate Engineering Trainee Recruitment | Megastructures Limited was registered in 2004 in Nigeria as a multi disciplinary practice consisting of building construction professionals known then as Megastructures company. It became a limited liability company in 2007.
We have a sole purpose of developing, training, packaging, delivery innovative engineering materials and services that best satisfy our clients and customers’ needs, while operating a highly profitable, efficient, resourceful and ethical organization.
We’re looking for ambitious graduates, who want to be future business leaders or ground breaking engineers to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- As a result of our expansion, opportunities have been created for graduates to join our organization through our Graduate Trainee Scheme. Successful candidates will work in our company newly located in Lagos, Nigeria and may occasionally travel outside the state and country for further field training.
- Develop your skills working on different building and infrastructure projects. Collaborating with a diverse range of people, and carry out building services system inspections and heating ventilation and air conditioning design
- Prepare a variety of reports, contract documents and project designs, assessment calculations and drawings
- To work on a variety of construction related and property inspection/maintenance projects and undertaking building and site surveys
- Create innovative, high quality structural engineering designs on time and to budget and working alongside our architects and building services engineers.
- Management of Material Resources.
- Minimum of BA/B.Sc/HND Engineering or related felds.
- Must be innovative, energetic, creative and willing to learn.
- Attitude in decision-making and working with numbers.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Committed to delivering a timely and professional service to clients.
- Knowledge and adherence to satisfy rules and regulations.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- No skills or experience is required as adequate training will be given to all qualified applicants.
Application Closing Date
25th October, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.