Table of Contents
MTNF ICT & Business Skills Training Initiative | MTN FOUNDATION
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All Applicants/Applications MUST:
- Be submitted online on or before Monday, 25th June, 2018
- Be RESIDENT in Oyo State. Evidence of Residence is required.
- Be between the age of 18 – 35 years
- Possess SSCE result/certificate
DOCUMENTS FOR UPLOAD: All documents should be scanned and be not more than 500kb in size
- Passport photograph (white background)
- Valid form of identification (ONLY Driver’s Licence or Permanent/Temporary Voter’s Card)
- SSCE Result/Certificate
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Utility bill
- Proof of ICT or Business/Entrepreneurship Training Certificate
REQUIREMENTS: You are required to have one of the following:
- Internet-enabled Smart Phone
The training will take place on the 28th & 29th of June 2018 in Ibadan, Oyo State.
Incomplete and late applications will be disqualified.
Names of successful participants will be published in the national dailies.
Only selected participants will be contacted via their email address and phone number.
The MTN Foundation bears the sole responsibility for final selection of successful participants as Terms and Conditions apply.
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.