MTU Admission List is Out | Mountain Top University, MTU Admission List For The 2018/2019 Academic Session Has Been Released. Mountain Top University, MTU Admission List Has Been Successfully Uploaded Online.
Following recent screening exercise, Mountain Top University is pleased to offer provisional admission to the under-listed candidates into the various courses offered by the University for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Check Mountain Top University Admission List
Recommended: Mountain Top University Registration And School Fees Payment Procedure
LIST OF ITEMS TO BRING WHEN RESUMING
Each student is expected to come along with some items that may provide minimum comfort and stress-free stay in the hall of residence. The following items are strongly recommended.
- Pillow Cases
- Bed sheet – 4″ x 7″
- Mosquito Net
- Set of Plastic Cutlery
- Plastic Buckets
- Torchlight and Batteries
- School Bag
- Raincoat or Umbrella
- Reading Lamp
- Laptop PC
- Feeding/upkeep Allowance
- Writing materials
The following items are prohibited in the Halls of Residence and anywhere on the Campus of Mountain Top University, and shall not be found in the possession of a student of the University.
- Indian Hemp/Cigarettes
- Charms or fetish objects of any kind
- Hard drugs such as cocaine, heroin and other illicit drugs
- Alcoholic drinks
- Lethal weapons (guns, bullets, explosives, etc) or injections
- Bottle, knives, fork
- Fireworks (knock-out) of any kind
- Inflammables and open flame including kerosene lamp, gas, candles, matches, lighter.
- Cooking utensils such as hot plates, rice cookers, toasters, micro waves, electric boiling ring, saucepans, blenders
- Electrical appliances and electronics such as refrigerators, grillers, hair dryers, straighteners, TV sets, Video machines, tapes, DVD and VCD players, Computer game (play station), TV card, antennas.
- Any items meant for sale or business activities.
- Raw food items.
- Jeans, chinos, corduroy and diabolic materials.
- Ungodly musical tapes, CDs, and mobile phones.
- Weight or shot put.
- Condom and contraceptives
- All forms of cult-related materials as bracelets, amulets, talisman, occultic rings, waist beads, bands, etc.
- Materials that have diabolical connotations.
- Unconventional clothing materials carrying inexplicable signs and symbols.
- Signs and emblems of known cults or secret societies/organisations in other Universities/Institutions in Nigeria or elsewhere.
- Body signs such as incisions, lacerations/cuts, piercing/perforations of parts of the body, strange shaping of beards/haircut, etc.
- Other contraband items that may be specified or published from time to time.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.