How to apply for NALDA Recruitment Form 2020/2021: National Agricultural Land Development Authority.
See the application portal, requirements, closing date and benefits of for National Agricultural Land Development Authority.
Table of Contents
- 0.1 Frequently Asked Questions about the National Agricultural Land Development Authority
- 0.2 NALDA Recruitment Form 2020/2021
- 0.3 Requirements for National Agricultural Land Development Authority Recruitment
- 0.4 How to Apply for NALDA Recruitment
- 0.5 Closing Date
- 0.6 We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
- 1 Related Posts:
Frequently Asked Questions about the National Agricultural Land Development Authority
- How can I apply for NALDA recruitment?
- NALDA website
- Federal Ministry of Agriculture Recruitment
- Requirements for NALDA recruitment
- Shortlisted candidates of NALDA recruitment
- NALDA recruitment closing date
- NALDA programme
- 77,400 Agriculture recruitment in Nigeria
- 400 youth employment for Agric. business
Application can now be submitted for the recruiting One Hundred (100) farmers from the Seven Hundred and Seventy Fourth (774) local government area into the National Agricultural Land Development Authority has commenced.
In this article, you will get to apply for this program, the criteria, how to apply, application portal and latest update concerning the NALDA recruitment.
As you are reading this article, if you have any challenge indicate in the comment box below.
NALDA Recruitment Form 2020/2021
Are you a farmer in Nigeria? What’s your farming status? Are a graduate of Agriculture but yet unemployed? Do you have a relative or friend you wish could explore his/her farming potentials? If yes, then read this article to the end.
NALDA recruitment, NALDA is an acronym for the National Agricultural Land Development Authority has the overall goal of employing and empowering young people in Nigeria to reduce the rate and level of unemployment.
To ensure everyone benefits from the program, the President has disclosed that One Hundred (100) candidates will be selected from each Local Government across the 774 local governments in Nigeria.
Maximize this opportunity by submitting an application for this recruitment.
Requirements for National Agricultural Land Development Authority Recruitment
- Suppose beneficiary must be an expert in the agricultural sector
- Both graduates and non-educated individual can apply
- Interested person should understand or master the use of agricultural machineries
- You must be willing to work and abide according to the principles guiding this program
This programme is basically to help reduce the unemployment rate in Nigeria. The application portal is open to candidates across the country.
NALDA or BYFN recruitment is an initiative of the Federal Government of Nigeria, applicant are expected to either be graduates of Agricultural base courses.
For non-graduate, you’re expected to be a well-trained farmer that has been practicing the profession for some years now.
How to Apply for NALDA Recruitment
Candidates that are interested in this programme, should proceed to the application portal https://www.nalda.ng/nalda-volunteer to fill and submit their application.
Basic information requested on the application page includes; name, phone number, state of origin, local government of origin, level of education etc.
Currently, the congested traffic the NALDA application portal has been temporarily close and to be re-open on 11th of June, 2020.
Prior to this, we recommend you bookmark this page or check more frequently better still subscribe to our notification with your email address or the button by the right side of your screen.
The application or method of selecting has not yet been given as such no application deadline has been given but as earlier stated, this page will be updated once there is information.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.