Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital (NAUTH) is now selling forms for admission into its School of Nursing for the 2019/2020 academic session. See the requirements and how to obtain NAUTH School of Nursing forms below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the School of Nursing, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital (NAUTH) Nnewi, Three (3) years General Nursing Programme.
Table of Contents
- 1 NAUTH School of Nursing Admission Requirements.
- 2 NAUTH School of Nursing Admission Key Dates.
- 3 How to Apply for NAUTH School of Nursing Admission.
NAUTH School of Nursing Admission Requirements.
Five (5) credits at Senior Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent to include: English Language, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology at not more than two (2) sittings.
NAUTH School of Nursing Admission Key Dates.
CLOSING DATE: Friday, 17th May, 2019.
DATE OF EXAMINATION: Saturday, 8th June, 2019.
TIME: 8am prompt.
VENUE: School of Nursing, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi
NOTE: Bring along with you pencil, eraser, pen, ruler and original receipt issued by NAUTH Accounts with glued passport photograph.
How to Apply for NAUTH School of Nursing Admission.
- Write a formal application to the Principal School of Nursing NAUTH Nnewi with certified 4 copies of recent passport photographs.
- Enclose photocopies of all credentials.
- Pay eight thousand two hundred naira (N8,200) only in any Bank to NAUTH account with Remita and obtain a receipt
- Attach your passport photograph to the receipt, make a photocopy and return the photocopy of the receipt with the photograph to the Admission Officer School of Nursing NAUTH Nnewi
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.