Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri (FPNO) Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session | ND Full-Time Courses [UPDATED]
Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri, FPNO post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session admission into the institution’s various National Diploma (ND) programmes is out.
This is to inform all candidates who obtained a score of 180 and above in the 2020/2021 UTME EXAMINATION conducted by JAMB and choose Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri (FPNO) as their FIRST or SECOND choice INSTITUTION, that sale of forms online for the Post-UTME has commenced.
Table of Contents
- 1 Federal Poly Nekede ND Courses.
- 2 Federal Poly Nekede Post UTME Eligibility.
- 3 How to Obtain Federal Polytechnic Nekede Post UTME Form.
Federal Poly Nekede ND Courses.
The following are the list of departments under School of Business and Management Technology.
- ACCOUNTANCY DEPARTMENT
- BANKING & FINANCE DEPARTMENT
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
- PURCHASING AND SUPPLY DEPARTMENT
- MARKETING DEPARTMENT
- COOPERATIVE ECONOMICS & MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION DEPARTMENT
- TAXATION DEPARTMENT
The following are the list of departments under School of Engineering Technology.
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
- CIVIL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
- PETROLEUM AND MINERAL RESOURCES ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
- MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
- METALLURGICAL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
The following are the list of departments under School of Industrial and Applied Sciences.
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- COMPUTER SCIENCE DEPARTMENT
- FOOD TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- MATHEMATICS AND STATISTICS DEPARTMENT
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE DEPARTMENT
- FISHERIES TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
- DISPENSING OPTOMETRY DEPARTMENT
- PHARMACEUTICAL TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
The following are the list of departments under School of Environmental and Design Technology.
- ARCHITECTURE TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- QUANTITY SURVEYING TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- ARTS AND DESIGN TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
The following are the list of departments under School of Humanities and Social Sciences.
- MASS COMMUNICATION DEPARTMENT
Federal Poly Nekede Post UTME Eligibility.
- Candidates must score a minimum of 180 in JAMB.
- Candidates with awaiting O’level results are not qualified to apply.
- They must have at least five (5) O’level Credits in relevant subjects which must not be obtained in not more than two sittings. Please note that English Language and Mathematics are compulsory in all courses.
- Combining NABTEB and WAEC or NECO is not acceptable. NABTEB can only be combined with NABTEB, while NECO can be combined with WAEC.
How to Obtain Federal Polytechnic Nekede Post UTME Form.
Eligible candidates are requested to log on to www.fpno.edu.ng to purchase the screening form for a fee of N2,000, payable on the remita platform at any branch of any commercial bank nationwide.
STEP 2: On the Application site, click on “Application Form”.
STEP 3: Click on “Generate an Invoice for your desired programme” and fill the required information.
STEP 4: Under “Programme” on the page select “ND Morning”, and complete the required information.
STEP 5: Click on “Generate Invoice” after filling your information correctly and print out your invoice or copy your RRR number from the invoice.
STEP 6: Go to any commercial bank with the Remita Number (RRR number) to make your payment.
STEP 7: Return to the same SITE or click HERE to complete your Application Form.
STEP 8: After completing the form correctly, submit and print your slip.
The following are required:
(a) O’level Result (WASSCE, NECO & NABTEB).
(b) 2020/2021 UTME Score.
(c) JAMB subject combination for the course applied.
Duration: All submissions and payments must be completed on or before 31st October, 2020.
NB: Candidates are advised to Change to Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri as their FIRST CHOICE institution and also note that any wrong information supplied, disqualifies the candidate.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Fed Poly Nekede Academic Calendar, Federal Poly Nekede Admission List, Federal Poly Nekede HND Part-Time Admission Form, Federal Poly Nekede Matriculation Ceremony, Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Federal Polytechnic Nekede | www.fpno.edu.ng, Nekede Poly Post UTME Screening Form