Nasarawa State University, Keffi, NSUK academic calendar for the 2018/2019 academic session.
The management of the Nasarawa state University, Keffi (NSUK) has approved the academic calendar for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Nasarawa State University Academic Calendar.
NSUK 1st Semester Academic calendar:
1. Resumption of Students _ Sunday, 21 OCTOBER, 2018.
2. Registration Begins_ Monday, 22 OCTOBER, 2018.
3. Registratlon Ends _ Friday, 2 NOVEMBER, 2018.
4. 1st Semester Lecture Begin_ Monday, 5th -NOVEMBER, 2018.
5 Late Registration _ Monday, 5th November to Friday, 9 NOVEMBER 2018.
6. End of Year Break Begins _Monday, 17th DECEMBER, 2018.
7. End of Year Break Ends _ Tuesday, 1st JANUARY, 2019.
8. Resumption of Students from end of year break and continuation of Lectures _ Thursday, 3rd JANUARY, 2019.
9. 1st Semester Lectures End _Saturday,26th January, 2019.
10. 1st Semester exam begin_ Monday,28th January 2019.
11. 1st Semester Exams End _Thursday 14th February, 2019.
12. 1st Semester Break Begins _Friday, 15 February, 2019.
13. 1st Semester Break ends _Saturday, 16th March, 2019.
Semester 17 WEEKS (2 WEEKS Registration, 10 Weeks Iecture, 2 weeks end of Year Break and 3 weeks Exams).
NSUK 2nd Semester Academic calendar:
1. Return of students for 2nd Semester _Sunday, 17th March, 2019.
2. 2nd Semester Lectures Begin ~ Monday,18th March, 2019.
3. 2nd Semester Lectures End_ Saturday, 8th June, 2019.
4. Revision Week Monday, 10th to Friday-15th June, 2019.
5. 2nd Semester Exams Begin_ Monday, 17th June, 2019.
6. 2nd Semester Exams End _Friday, 5th July, 2019.
Second semester 16 weeks (12 weeks lectures, 1 week revision, 3 weeks exams)
End of Session
NOTE: 2019 Elections hold between 16th February to 2nd March, 2019.We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.