Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, NUBAPOLY Academic Calendar For The 2016/2017 Academic Session.
The Management of Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria senate has approved and published the 2016/2017 academic calendar schedule.
Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, NUBAPOLY Academic Calendar
ACTIVITIES PERIOD DURATION
Registration for both fresh and Returning Students -19th December 2016 – January 30th 2017 [8 weeks ]
- Matriculation -31st January 2017 [1day]
- 1st/3rd Sem. Lectures (all students except of those teaching practice) -6th February, 2017 – 5th May, 2017 [13 weeks]
- Mid semester break 17th January, 2017 – 5th May, 2017 [10 days]
- 1st/3rd Sem. Exams except for those on teaching practice 15th May, 2017 – 9th June, 2017 [4weeks]
- Marking of 1st/3rd Sem. 16th June, 2017 – 22nd June, 2017 [6 weeks]
- Compilation and Presentation of 1st/3rd of Sem. Result, DBOS and SBOS-23rd June, 2017 – 8th July 2017 [2 weeks]
- Presentation of 1st/3rd Sem. Result -10th July. 2017 – 13th July, 2017 [5 days ]
- National Conference 2017 19th -22nd June, 2017 [4days]
- 2nd/4th Sem. Lectures for all Students 16th June. 2017 – 15th September 2017 [13 weeks]
- Mid Semester Break 28th July – 4th August [7 days]
- Report 11th September, 2017 – 13th September, 2017 [3 days]
- 2nd/4th Sem. Exams for all Student/Summer Exams and Lectures 25th September 2017 – 13th October, 2017 [3 days]
- Advert for Admission Commence -4th September
- Marking of 2nd/4th Sem. Exams/Summer Exams Period -26th September, 2017 – 3rd November, 2017 [6 weeks]
- Submission of Project/Seminar by final year students -18th September, 2017 – 22nd September, 2017
- [5 days]
- Compilation/presentation of 2nd/4th Sem. Results, DBOS, SBOS -4th November, 18th November, 2017 [2 weeks ]
- Presentation of 2nd/4th Sem. Results -20th November, – 23rd November, 2017 [4 days ]
- Release of Admission List 2017/2018 30th October, 2017
- Registration for both Fresh and Returning Student 2017/2018 Session -6th November, 2017 – 22nd December [7 weeks]
- Resumption and commencement of Lectures for all Students including SIWES 8th January, 2018
- [13 weeks]
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.