OSCOTECH HND Admission Form is Out | Osun State College of Technology, OSCOTECH Higher National Diploma (HND) Full-Time Admission application form for the 2018/2019 academic session is on sale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for admission into the underlisted Full-Time academic programmes which would be available in the institution during the 2018/2019 academic session.
See Also: OSCOTECH DPT ND & HND Admission Forms
Table of Contents
OSCOTECH HND Courses.
|MANAGEMENT SCIENCES||i. Accountancy|
ii. Banking and Finance
iii. Business Administration and Management
i. Electronics & Telecommunication
ii.Power and Machine
OSCOTECH HND Admission Requirements.
Candidates should possess:
- National Diploma (ND) with a minimum of Lower Credit in the course/programme of choice and five (5) relevant credits including English Language and Mathematics at the GCE ‘O’ Level or SSCE of WAEC or SSCE of NECO or NTC of NABTEB. Candidates are advised to visit the College’s website (www.oscotechesaoke.edu.ng.) to avail themselves of the requisite entry requirements for the ND of each programme that make them prima-facie qualified for the Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes.
- A minimum of at least one year post-ND industrial work experience in addition to 2.4 above.
- Graduates of other institutions should ensure that their academic transcripts are forwarded by their various institutions to the Registrar.
How to Obtain OSCOTECH HND Form.
Applicants are to purchase admission scratch cards from any of the underlisted banks at a cost of Seven Thousand, Five Hundred Naira Only (N7,500.00).
1. OSCOTECH Microfinance Bank Ltd., Main Campus, Esa-Oke
2. OSCOTECH Microfinance Bank Ltd., Orinkinran Street, Ilesa
3. OSCOTECH Microfinance Bank Ltd., Stadium Road, Osogbo.
4. Olu-Basiri Microfinance Bank, Sabo Junction, Osogbo, Osun State
Applicants are required to access the admission forms and complete same using the scratch cards Personal Identification Number (PIN) on the College Website www.oscotechesaoke.edu.ng.
Interested applicants should access and complete admission forms immediately.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.