Osun State College of Technology, Esa-Oke, OSCOTECH Post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2017/2018 academic session admission exercise is out. OSCOTECH post UTME minimum cut-off mark is 100.
The management of Osun State College of Technology, Esa-Oke wishes to inform the general public, especially candidates who chose the institution as choice and scored a minimum of 100 and above in the 2017 UTME, that the post-UTMME admission screening form is now available.
OSCOTECH Post UTME METHOD OF APPLICATION
- All interested candidates are to access the screening form online on our website www.oscotechesaoke.edu.ng immediately.
- They are to purchase the post UTME screening scratch card with the sum of Two Thousand Naira (#2000.00) only from any of the underlisted banks :
– OSCOTECH Microfinance Bank, Main campus, Esaoke.
– OSCOTECH Microfinance Bank, Orinkinran street, Near MTN office, Osogbo road, Ilesa.
– Olubasiri Microfinance Bank, Osogbo.
– First Bank Nig. Plc. U. I. Branch, Ibadan, Oyo State.
- On the portal, click on CONTINUE, Fresh Admission Student after the instruction page to open Login page after you have been through with instructions.
- Enter PIN Number and SERIAL Number of any kind of Admission Card you holds i.e POST UTME etc (eg PIN = 00011223344, SERIAL No: PUT1500000).
- Click on Login to continue to the ACCOUNT SETUP page.
- Fill all fields required on the account setup page and click CONTINUE to proceed to the Admission Portal page that contains all our admission processing.
- To fill Admission Form, Click on “Form Filling” Image at the top of the screen, then fill all fields and submit your information by click on SUBMIT button.
- To print your form, click on “Form Reprint” on the menu bar.
- Please note that candidates UTME registration number and Full names (as they are on JAMB slip) be correctly Provided at the point of registration.
OSCOTECH SCREENING DATE
The Computer Based Test (CBT) screening exercise will be conducted from Tuesday, September 19, 2017 at the College ICT centre.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.