Plateau State Polytechnic, PLAPOLY post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2017/2018 academic session admission exercise is out. PLAPOLY post UTME minimum cut-off mark is 180.
The general public and intending candidates are hereby informed that the post UTME screening exercise for admission into National Diploma courses of Plateau State Polytechnic, Barkin Ladi for 2017/2018 academic session will take place at the various departments of Jos and Main campuses from 20th to 22nd September, 2017.
PLATEAU STATE POLYTECHNIC AVAILABLE ND COURSES.
- SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING (SE)ND Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mineral and Petroleum Resources Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Electronic Engineering, Agric-Bio Engineering and Metallurgy/Foundry Engineering.
- SCHOOL OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY (SST)ND Science Laboratory Technology, Maths and Statistics, Computer Science, Leisure & Tourism and Hospitality Management.
- SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES (SES)ND Urban & Regional Planning, Estate Management & Valuation, Quantity Surveying and Building Technology
- SCHOOL OF ADMINISTRATION & BUSINESS STUDIES (SABS)ND Accountancy, Business Admin. & Management, Public Administration, Office Technology & Management, Banking & Finance and Social Development.
- SCHOOL OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION (STE)NCE Mechanical Technology, Electrical Electronic Technology, General Studies Technical and Education Technical.
PLATEAU STATE POLYTECHNIC POST UTME SCREENING ELIGIBILITY.
The candidates must have scored 120 and above in the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) by Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and must have chosen Plateau State Polytechnic as their most preferred Institution (First Choice). While those who originally chose Plateau State Polytechnic as their second or third choices and those who did not chose Plateau State Polytechnic can now go to JAMB WEBSITE and change on-line to Plateau State Polytechnic, Bakin Ladi as their first choice Institution after the payment of two thousand, five hundred (N2,500:00) naira to JAMB. Candidates can also change their course of study if they so wish.
HOW TO APPLY FOR PLATEAU STATE POLYTECHNIC POST UTME.
Candidates must appear in person in the various departments of their choice with their credentials (i.e. WAEC, NECO & NABTEB, ) and evidence of payment for screening, as well as printed form for change of choice / course where applicable from 20th to 22nd September, 2017, between 10am to 4pm.
After the screening candidates are expected to be checking the JAMB website for the confirmation of their Admission status. This is because all admission processes have been automated by JAMB known as Central Admission Processing System (CAPS). Consequently, there shall be no placing of admission list on the notice Boards. Note also that candidates are expected to either accept or decline their admission on receipt of a text message from JAMB.
Any candidate who does not comply with the above mentioned procedures shall have him/her self to blame.We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.