The Polytechnic Ibadan Post UTME admission screening exercise application form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. Poly Ibadan Minimum Cut Off Mark Is 150.
The management of the Polytechnic Ibadan invites qualified candidates to the 2018/2019 academic session post UTME screening exercise for admission into its various National Diploma (ND) programmes.
The Polytechnic Ibadan Post UTME Eligibility.
- Candidates applying for the National Diploma Programmes must have attempted the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained scores not lower than 150.
- Candidates must have made the institution their 1st or 2nd choice
- Candidates who are interested in changing their first choice of institution to the Polytechnic Ibadan are also eligible to apply
1. Faculty of Engineering
2. Faculty of Science
3. Faculty of Environmental Studies
4. Faculty of Financial Management Studies
5. Faculty of Business and communication Studies
How to Apply for the Polytechnic Ibadan Post UTME
The price of POLYIBADAN post UTME form is N2,000 (two thousand naira only).
Go to http://admission.polyibadan.edu.ng/ to apply.
Deadline is September 14th, 2018.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.