The Polytechnic Ibadan, Registration Steps For New Students 2015/2016 academic session.
Here are the steps you should follow for a successful registration in Polytechnic Ibadan for the 2015/2016 academic session;
Below Are What To Do after clearance, These are the next steps to take;
1. Pay school fees
2. Print receipt
3. Pay for hostel
4. Print receipt
5. Make four photocopies of your data the way you did for clearance (but it should be the one that is stamped)
6. Proceed to admin office for your file (you must show them your receipt payment for school fee & hostel fee)
7. Have your file with a slip of matriculation oath and medical form.
8. Fill the form and the files (4)
9. Proceed to the faculty and department where the other directives shall be given.
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.