Enter PZ Cussons Chemistry Challenge 2017 – 1st Prize of N700,000 & a Laptop. PZ Cussons in conjunction with Carex invites application from Nigerian secondary school students for the 4th edition of the Chemistry Challenge competition.
The primary objective of the competition is to stimulate and inspire the learning of Chemistry amongst students and raise their IQ. It is also to demonstrate the relevance and role of chemistry in our society.
The PZ Cussons Chemistry Challenge Competition:
This year’s competition comes in four stages;
Stage 1 (All Participants): The First stage shall be a written quiz and all screened candidates shall participate at this stage.
Stage 2: The Second stage shall be a written quiz for the best 100 students from stage 1.
Stage 3: Practical for the best 24 from stage 2.
Final Stage (4): This year’s final stage will have 6 finalists and 4 final awards. Only the best six from the third stage shall qualify for the Finals. Only those who understand Chemistry as a discipline and how it relates to the real world will stand a chance to be crowned the 2016 Champion.
The Champion will be crowned along with his/her teacher and school in a special award ceremony with principal officers from PZ Cussons Foundation and other relevant stakeholders.
- Competition is open to all chemistry students in SS 3 only.
- Only 2 students per school.
- Students have to be schooling in Lagos only.
- Students are to be sponsored by their Secondary Schools.
- Entries are Open to both Private and Public secondary schools.
- Candidates are advised to provide their true and reachable phone numbers and email address as exam centres would be communicated to them via these medium.
- Entry is FREE.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Click here to either download or fill the form online. You can also pick up a registration form from any Educational District Office or the LASG, Ministry of Education.
Registration is FREE.
Candidates should ensure they register only once. The application forms are available from the Lagos state Ministry of Education or either of the 6 educational district offices. Candidates can be registered by their schools.
- Winner: Trophy + Gold Medal + ₦700,000 + Laptop for student. ₦100,000 for Chemistry teacher and ₦100,000 worth of Chemistry books for winning school.
- 1st Runner Up: Silver Medal+ ₦500,000 + Laptop for student. ₦80,000 for Chemistry teacher and ₦80,000 worth of Chemistry books for School.
- 2nd Runner Up: Bronze Medal + ₦400,000 + Laptop for student. ₦70,000 for Chemistry teacher and ₦70,000 worth of Chemistry books for School.
- 3rd Runner Up: Consolation medal + ₦300,000 + Laptop for student. ₦60,000 for Chemistry teacher and ₦60,000 worth of Chemistry books for School.
- Carex Merit Award Prize of N50,000 each for 5th to 10th position (6 students only).
Not yet announced.
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.