Senior Lecturer (School of Engineering and Engineering Technology) at the Federal University of Technology, Owerri
The Federal University of Technology, Owerri was established in 1980 by the Federal Government of Nigeria. The University is committed to the production of high level manpower, engaging in cutting edge research and community service for the achievement of national developmental goals and global relevance. The University thrives for excellence and is poised to becoming one of the best Universities of Technology in the world.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the indicated Academic Departments mentioned below:
Job Title: Senior Lecturer (CONUASS 5)
Location: Owerri, Imo
The vacancy is available in the School of Engineering and Engineering Technology (SEET) and in the Department below:
- Mechatronics Engineering.
Qualifications and Experience
- Applicants should possess a doctorate degree in the relevant field plus a minimum of six (6) years of teaching and research in a University.
- Industrial experiences as well as scholarly publication in reputable journal
Application Closing Date
26th February, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit thirty (30) copies of their Application and detailed CV in the following order:
- Name in full (Surname first in capital letters)
- Place and Date of Birth
- Home Address
- Postal Address
- Telephone Number
- Nationality/State of Origin
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Institutions Attended (with dates)
- Academic and Professional Qualifications (including distinctions with dates)
- Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees
- Position applied for should be clearly stated on the left hand of the envelope
In addition to stating the names of referees, applicants should request their referees to forward references on their behalf under confidential cover direct to the Registrar. All applications should be sent to the address below:
Federal University of Technology,
P.M.B. 1526, Owerri,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted/invited for interview.We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.