Seplat Scholarship Application 2015/2016 is now open for applicants in Nigeria Universities for Undergraduate Students.
The Seplat Scholarship award is open to deserving undergraduate students of Federal and State Universities in Nigeria. The NPDC/SEPLAT scholarship Scheme is one of SEPLAT’s educational Corporate Social Responsibility programmes and it is designed to promote educational development and human capacity building.
Electrical / Electronic Engineering
Applicants must be in second year of study or above.
Applicants must have at least 5 O’ level credit passes (English and Mathematics inclusive) at one sitting.
Applicants must not hold any other scholarship award
Scholarship Application Deadline
The scholarship application will close approximately two (2) weeks from the date of announcement or publication of advert.
How To Apply Seplat Scholarship 2015/2016
- Eligible students must complete and submit an online application form.
- All applicants are expected to have a valid personal email account for ease of communication.
- Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applications are subject to NPDC/SEPLAT Scholarship Award Terms and Conditions.
- It is very important you fill the scholarship application form properly and make sure you access the form from the link below.
- Click Link To Apply
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.