Apply For Software Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer at Supermart.ng | Supermart.ng, Nigeria’s leading online supermarket. If you desire to work in a fast paced environment, and experience rapid personal and career growth while making a tremendous impact in society, then this might be the company for you. We offer a truly entrepreneurial experience in a fast paced, yet structured environment, work within a proudly Nigerian company built by young, talented and dynamic entrepreneurs. We operate a structured yet fun and easy-going work environment and also a management trainee and in-house entrepreneurial mentorship program.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer
- Software quality assurance engineers use their program coding and testing skills to help software developers enhance product performance by writing automated tests.
- They monitor, analyse and test software during development in order to ensure quality.
- As a software quality assurance engineer you will estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Meeting with system users to understand the scope of projects
- Working with software developers and project support teams
- Identifying business requirements
- Performing data analysis.
- Writing & reviewing documentation
- Project planning and working towards departmental and project deadlines
- Quality assurance and problem solving
- Providing objective feedback to software development project teams
- Designing tests to mitigate risk
- Presenting findings to software development and business user teams
- Monitoring applications and software systems
- Stress, performance, functional and scalability testing
- Writing and executing test scripts
- Running manual and automated tests
- Testing in different environments including web and mobile
- Writing bug reports
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent analytical thinking, broad perspective, being overall smart.
- Knowledge of test automation with protractor, selenium etc.
- Good SQL and data analytical skills.
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn new productivity tools and constructs like Excel, UML, an image editing tool etc.
- Broad knowledge of IT.
- High level of initiative with ability to self-manage.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Application Closing Date
16th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.