How To Apply For Student Innovation Challenge (SIC), N30m in Seed Fund | The Student Innovation Challenge(SIC) is about collaboration, innovation and creativity. Undergraduates across all accredited tertiary institutions in Nigeria will present their innovative ideas and solutions, learn the skills required to start and grow a successful business, perfect pitch delivery, receive business developmental support and seed funding
Table of Contents
Giving undergraduate student entrepreneurs an opportunity to explore and grow their startup ideas into sustainable and scalable social enterprises.
- You must be a current university or polytechnic undergraduate.
- An idea can be submitted by an individual or a team, but all team members must be university undergraduates.
- Only one entry per team or individual.
- Each team should have a maximum of 3 members inclusive of one team leader.
- Your idea must be technologically driven.
- All pre shortlisted applicants will be invited to pitch at the regional finals event.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply visit sic.ng
Your Pitch MUST be solving a local challenge.
Applications MUST be submitted on or before 15th of April 2018.
This program is a public -private collaboration and it is made possible through the support of The Presidency Federal Republic of Nigeria,Bank of Industry and the Civic Foundation for Innovation.
Connect with us:
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.