Tech-U post UTME form is Out – Technical University (Tech-U), Ibadan, Oyo State post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2018/2019 academic session is On Sale.
Technical University, Ibadan (Tech-U), a highly-rated University and Nigeria’s first and only technical university, is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its various Degree programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Tech-U Post UTME Eligibility : University admission seekers who scored 160 and above in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
Tech-U Degree Programmes.
The University is a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics)-focused institution with a range of NUC approved academic programmes as listed below:
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Cyber Security Science
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B. Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronic
- B.Sc. Software Engineering
- B.Sc. Statistics
Engineering and Technology
- B.Eng. Agricultural & Environmental Engineering
- B.Eng. Biomedical Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- B.Sc. Food Science & Technology
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Petroleum Engineering
Tech-U Post UTME Screening Schedule.
The screening examination has been scheduled as follows:
- Date: Wednesday, November 7 – Thursday, November 8, 2018
- Venue: First Technical University, Km 15, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.
- Time: 11am – 3pm daily
How to Apply for Tech-U Post UTME.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.