Technical Support Engineer at CR Services (Credit Bureau) Plc | CreditRegistry Nigeria, officially registered and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) as CR Services (Credit Bureau) Plc., is Nigeria’s preferred credit bureau. Our company, in strategic technical partnership with CreditRegistry Corporation USA (“CRUSA”), has laid the foundation for fraud-proof, large-scale consumer and small business credit in Nigeria. CreditRegistry pioneered the world’s first integration of advanced biometric technology into a credit bureau system.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Support Engineer
- Keep abreast of how all CreditRegistry software works.
- Experiment with and test CreditRegistry software and properly document and report issues, errors or bugs in the software to the appropriate department.
- Update documentations relating to CreditRegistry software and write new documentations for new features of the software.
- Install or upgrade the core credit bureau client software at subscriber sites and ensure proper functioning and operations.
- Train subscribers’ employees on the effective use of CreditRegistry software.
- Set up software demonstrations for training and presentations.
- Analyse data from the subscriber’s loan database for upload of the credit bureau system.
- Ensure that client loan data is uploaded periodically (on a monthly basis).
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Attention to detail
- Basic scripting and programming experience
- Extensive PC experience
- Familiar with support ticket and knowledge-based systems.
- Interact with a wide range of customers and technical issues
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Sharp troubleshooting and analytical abilities
- Willingness to explore new technologies
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Basic Networking
- Zealous approach to problem solving and customer service
- High level of concentration and commitment.
- Dedication to problem solving.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.