15 Types Of Students You Will Find In Every Department | The most challenging aspect of being a lecturer is that there is no set mold on the types of students in a single class.
15 Types Of Students You Will Find In Every Department
1. THE S.U(s):
These sets of students are always “spiritual” thus looking @ every other student in the class like sinners. Any small issue,they would start quoting bible!
2. THE EFINWES/GURUS:
Theses one’s are the first class students always reading at the slightest opportunity. At times,they make you look very unserious. They hardly joke/play in the class. Always reading!
3. THE SLEEPING MACHINES:
I have two of them in my department. Chai,they can sleep for Africa! Morning,afternoon or evening lectures,they are always dozing or sleeping like tomorrow no dey.
4. THE DECEIVERS:
I call them the deceivers because these sets of students are the most playful in class. Always too playful either lecture is on or not. The deceiving part of it is these people read like teracopy behind close doors,have good grades yet always too playful. Most times,they appear unserious but let result come out,you would be shocked to see them with the best grades. The foolish students joins them playing not knowing what He does behind close doors.
5. THE I.T.Ks: These people can be very annoying! Always wanting their own opinion/suggestion to supersede others. They think they are always right whenever issues arises.
6. THE COOL DUDE/BAE: These ones hardly talks in class. They just enter,sit,write and leave the class. They only tend to talk with just two people in a class of 80.
7. THE WAVES STUDENT: You only see these ones whenever there’s test,pratical & exam. Sometimes,you wonder if truly they are students.
8. THE CAUSE TROUBLE: At any slight opportunity,they don cause trouble. Fight with this,fight with that. Hardly will a week go by without them fighting anybody. They can also implicate the whole class at times.
9. THE ACTIVISTS: I belong to this set of students Coz I hate cheating like mad. We challenge unserious lecturers,corrupt class reps who all they want is to milk you dry and yet embezzel course notes money. We challenge any decision that is against the interest of the students.
10. THE OLODOs: These ones no sabi anything! They can even tell you to spell their name for them or remind them their matric number. Sitting with such people during exams can be frustrating. They beg you to spell for them even after telling them answers!
11. THE FRONT/BACK SITTERS: No matter the circumstances,these ones will always sit either in the front or at the back. Some even have permanent sit they assigned to themselves.
12. THE FUNNY BONES: A day without them in class,it always boring. They can make joke out of anything! Even lecturers are aware of their humorous attitudes. No matter how the whole class is serious or tensed up,they would always make you laugh.
13. LATE COMERS: Morning,afternoon or evening,they are always late to lectures so much that lecturers know them as serial late comers.
14. TALKATIVES: Football,fashion,politics,celebrities,movies,lecturers,would always have something to talk about. They hardly keep quiet. They can talk from now till rapture comes.
15. Add yours……
Add your comments ……We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.