University of Ibadan, UI Admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session is out. Candidates that participated in the University of Ibadan(UI) admission screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
Following the release of the University of Ibadan, UI Departmental Cut-Off Marks for the 2019/2020 academic session admission exercise, authorities of the university also released the merit admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
UI admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the various degree programmes of the university for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Table of Contents
How to Check University of Ibadan Admission List.
- Go to UI admission portal at http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/.
- Login with your username and password to access your UI admission status.
Admitted? Login to JAMB portal to either ACCEPT or REJECT your admission offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
RECOMMENDED: UI Acceptance Fee Amount & Payment Procedure 2019/2020 (The payment portal will open from Monday, 10 December 2019 to 04 January 2019).
You can also access your UI admission status on JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UI admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to UI admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.