University of Ibadan (UI) School of Business admission form for the 2019/2020 academic session is now on sale. UI Business School form is now available for purchase online.
The University of Ibadan invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the under-listed professional postgraduate degree programmes of the University of Ibadan School of Business (UISB).
- Master in Business Administration (MBA) – Executive
- Master in Business Administration (MBA) – Full-Time or Part-Time
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) – Full-Time or Part-Time.
Available areas of specialization;
- Finance and Accounting
- Entrepreneurship and Operations Management
The executive MBA has been made flexible to accommodate the Business Executives to break their studies and be certified at every break.
Table of Contents
UI School of Business Admission Eligibility.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University, with minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division).
- HND (Upper Credit) or ACA, ACMA, AIBA, CIS, CIBN, ACTS etc at minimum of merit level.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University, with Third Class or Pass, plus Postgraduate Diploma.
- HND (Lower Credit) from a recognized Institution, plus Postgraduate Diploma.
Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University, with Third Class or Pass.
- HND (Lower Credit)
- ACA, ACMA, AIBA, CIS, CIBN, ACTS etcat minimum of merit level.
How to Obtain UI Business School Form.
APPLICATION FEES: Application fee for all programmes is N25,000.00
For details on method of application, visit the University of Ibadan website: and click on University of Ibadan Postgraduate School Portal. Application Forms are to be completed on-line and will close on (6 wks from publication date). Note that the latest date for receipt of supporting documents is (3 wks from closing date). Successful applicants would be notified by e-mails.
i. All candidates must satisfy the University of Ibadan matriculation requirements of five credit passes including English at the Ordinary Level (O/L) at one sitting or six credit passes at two sittings.
ii.All applicants may be required to take the English proficiency examination at the University of Ibadan School of Business, University of Ibadan on (6 wks from publication date)
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.