UI DLC CPT: How to Register for the UI DLC Computer Proficiency Exam | University of Ibadan Distance Learning Centre, UI DLC Computer Appreciation skills is compulsory for all DLC students.You can register with DLC accredited Computer Training providers nearest to you for your training @ a fee of 5,000 naira only. For those of you who are already Computer literate, download the manual from the DLC website and study.
You would be required to sit for a competency examination organized by DLC
The 5th Batch of 2018 Computer Proficiency Test Examinations will be conducted at the UIDLC IBADAN (Moniya) Office on Thursday 26 & Friday 27 July, 2018 and at the UIDLC LAGOS (Opebi) Office on Saturday 28 July, 2018.
TIME: 11:00am to 3:00pm. Students’ enrollment for the CPT Examination commence at 9:00am with the Payment Printout.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT CPT EXAM
- Students should note that BOOKING/REGISTRATION/CONFIRMATION AFTER PAYMENT IS NOT NECESSARY. Exams are based on scheduled dates as communicated and students are to come on any of the scheduled dates as preferred.
- Note that it is COMPULSORY for students to come to Exam Venue(s) with their SCHOOL ID-CARD and BANK PRINTOUT or will NOT BE ALLOWED TO SIT FOR THE EXAM.
- For students who did not make the cut off mark (50%), a resit (without payment) of the CPT examination can only be done in the centres where the first sitting was conducted e.g. if a student fails the CPT exam in Ibadan office, he/she cannot resit for the CPT exam in Lagos Office.
How to Register for the Computer Proficiency Exam
(I) Log on to www. dlc.ui.edu.ng
(II) Visit http://apps.dlc.ui.edu.ng
(III) Login in with the student’s regular credentials i.e. MATRIC NUMBER as Username and SURNAME (in lowercase) as Password.
(IV) Select Exam Registration from the portal menu (Select Computer Proficiency) then Click Register
(V) Click on Generate Payment Advice which must have the Transaction Code and matric number
(VI) Copy the Transaction Code from the PAYMENT ADVICE
(a) Proceed to any Bank or Log on to www.remita.net
(b) Click on Pay a Federal Government Agency icon and fill the form
(c) Name of MDA: (Type) University of Ibadan or Account Number 1000107
(d) Name of Service/Purpose: Click on the drop down arrow and select DLC UI COMPUTER PROFICIENCY FEE
(c) Enter your Matric Number
(e) Enter/Paste the Reference Code on Payment Advice
(f) Enter your Full name (Payer’s Full Name)
(g) Enter your Email Address (Payer’s Email)
(h) Enter your phone number (Payer’s Phone)
(i) Confirm by typing the character in Key In The above Characters
(j) Proceed to Payment
STEP 3: How to pay using different plaforms on the REMITA website?
There are three PLATFORMS to make your PAYMENT after following step:
1. Payer can pay with Internet Banking
2. Payer can also pay at any branch of the advertised Bank Branch (Payment via Bank Invoice Printout): This will require the Payer Clicks on Print Invoice (at the top right corner) to print your Payment Advice Invoice
3. Pay Now with Cards or Wallets (Payment via ATM cards)
STUDENTS ARE STRONGLY ADVISED TO GO TO THE BANK WITH A PAYMENT ADVICE OR TRANSACTION WILL NOT BE VALID. DLC WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT DONE WITHOUT PAYMENT ADVICE OR PAYMENT INTO WRONG ACCOUNT.
RESULTS WILL BE RECEIVED IMMEDIATELY AND EMAILS WILL BE SENT 24 HOURS AFTER EXAMINATION AT THE LATEST.
All persons certified by DLC will receive a CERTIFICATE OF COMPUTERPROFICIENCY after passing the exam. For enquiries, Please send an email to email@example.com
After payment, proceed to www.dlc.ui.edu.ng after 24 hours to book a date for your Computer Proficiency exam.We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.