UI DLC Admission Of UI Post UTME Candidates With Aggregate Score Of 50 And Above | University of Ibadan Distance Learning Centre special notice to post UTME candidates who are unable to secure admissions on the regular mode.
This is to notify the University 2018/19 candidates, who are unable to secure admissions on the regular mode of the University, that University of Ibadan Distance Learning Centre has put modalities in place to offer them admission into any of its programmes.
Such candidates are EXEMPTED FROM OBTAINING FRESH APPLICATIONS. They are to check requirements for the programmes on the UIDLC portal, and if eligible, they are to log in to UIDLC portal as a �returning Candidate� and use their JAMB Registration Numbers as the Username and their Surnames as the Password.
Be informed that University of Ibadan is a dual mode University with both Regular and Distance Learning modes of educational delivery. UIDLC is, therefore, an alternative platform of becoming graduates of the Premier University.
On behalf of the Management of the University of Ibadan, Distance Learning Centre (UIDLC), I congratulate you on your admission to the UIDLC. The DLC is a subset of the University of Ibadan, which serves as platform for the Open and Distance Learning alternative of acquiring a U.I. degree.
What to do next: Register and upload your details on our platform
1. Go the DLC’s Website: http://dlc.ui.edu.ng
2. Click on the “Academics” tab (which will drop down), then click on “Apply for Admission”
3. From the Welcome To 2018/19 Dlc Admission Session page, scroll down and click New application (once this is clicked, a new page opens)
4. On the new page, click “Continue with a previous application”, then input your application number (exam number) and the respective PIN.
5. Once you login, fill the form and follow the instruction on the page.We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.