University Of Ibadan, UI 2018/2019 academic session postgraduate programmes (Postgraduate Diploma, Masters and Ph. D) admission list is out. See how to check UI postgraduate admission list below.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the University Of Ibadan, Ibadan (UI) 2018/2019 academic session postgraduate programmes that they can now proceed to check their admission status.
UI postgraduate admission list has been successfully uploaded on the university portal.
How to Check UI Postgraduate Admission List.
- Go to UI postgraduate admission status checking portal at http://pgcollege.ui.edu.ng/
- Login And Select the programme you applied for, department and batch.
- Finally, click on ‘Admission Status’ button to access your admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are required to go through the procedure below to print their admission letters:
- After confirming your admission status, go to the bank and pay the Acceptance fee through e-tranzact platform only
- Return to the PG portal (http://pgcollege.ui.edu.ng/), click on ‘Student Login’, enter your username and password and click on ‘Payment Verification’ to verify your acceptance fee payment.
- After successful verification, click on ‘Admission Letter’ to print your Admission Letter
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: How to Check UI Postgraduate Admission List, UI MSc Admission List, UI PG Admission List, UI Postgraduate Admission List, UI Postgraduate Recommendation List, University of Ibadan : UI | www.ui.edu.ng