The closing date for course registration and payment of school fees by the undergraduate students of the University of Ibadan (UI) for the 2018/2019 academic session have been released. See UI school fees payment and course registration deadline below.
This is to inform all the undergraduate students of the University of Ibadan (UI) that the management of the institution has released the deadlines for the payment of school fees and course registration for the 2018/2019 academic session.
RECOMMENDED: University of Ibadan (UI) School Fees Schedule 2018/2019.
Table of Contents
UI School Fees Payment and Course Registration Deadline.
- School Fees payment deadline: 9th August, 2019.
- Course Registration Closes: 16th August, 2019.
Please Note the following:
- IF YOU HAVE MADE PAYMENTS PLEASE WAIT AND CONFIRM THAT YOU HAVE RECEIVED A SUCCESSFUL MESSAGE.
- IF PAYMENT FAILS, DO NOT ATTEMPT ANOTHER PAYMENT UNTIL YOU HAVE CONFIRMED THAT YOU WERE NOT DEBITED FOR THE PREVIOUS ATTEMPT. IF YOU ARE DEBITTED KINDLY CLICK ON QUERY REMITA TO CONFIRM YOUR PAYMENT OR CONTACT email@example.com Or Call 08173104777.
- MULTIPLE PAYMENTS WILL ATTRACT 10% SUR-CHARGE.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.