University of Ibadan, UI School Fees Payment Procedure For The 2018/2019 Academic Session. How To Pay UI School Fees Online, University Of Ibadan School Fees Payment Guideline.
You are welcome to the University of Ibadan, the Premier University in Nigeria. I want to congratulate you on your admission into the ‘First and Best’ University.
Please note that you will not be allowed to matriculate and therefore become a bona-fide student of this University, if you do not complete all the stipulated registration processes.
UI SCHOOL FEES PAYMENT PROCEDURE
- Visit http://portal.ui.edu.ng
- Click on students login
- Enter: UserName: Matriculation Number | Password: password OR matno
- Select My preference
- Update your personal data by selecting “click here to edit personal data”
- Click on update
NOTE PLS: There are THREE (3) Modes of Fee Payment: –
- Internet Banking (for students who have login profiles with their various banks)
- Card payment (Using your ATM card):– [Also for students who have been using their ATM for online transactions].
- PAYMENT AT THE BANK
NOTE AGAIN: For the methods in 1 and 2 above, depending on your bank, you may need a “token” to complete the transaction.
HOW TO PAY YOUR FEES
- Note Please: – IN ALL THE MODES OF PAYMENT OUTLINE ABOVE, you are required to LOGIN to your portal account FIRST.
- Once you are logged in, the portal opens with the default FEE PAYMENT page in view.
- Click on PAY YOUR FEES at the top right corner of that page.
- Select the fee type by checking the box against your preferred fee type and click on Add Selected Items to my Fees List and further click on proceed.
- Once page refreshes, check the box against “Remita” and click on Post Now
- Your fee statement appears. Please NOTE AND COPY out the Reference Number
- Click on Proceed to gateway and wait for the page to refresh.NOTE AT THIS POINT; –
- The page refreshes with the Remita Platform and all the payment modes can be sighted.
- If you choose either of INTERNET BANKING or CARD PAYMENT in steps 1 And 2 above, you can proceed by clicking on your respective bank and proceed with the payment.
- If however you want to PAY AT THE BANK you are then required to NOTE AND WRITE DOWN the REMITA RETRIEVAL REFERENCE (RRR) and take it to your bank of choice.
- With that RRR number, the bank will pay the fees on your behalf and you return to the portal to register/submit your courses.
Please note that you will not be allowed to matriculate and therefore become a bona-fide student of this University, if you do not complete all the stipulated registration processes.We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.