University of Benin, UNIBEN admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session is out and now available on the university official portal. Candidates that participated in UNIBEN post UTME admission screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the University of Benin (UNIBEN) post UTME screening exercise that the management of the institution has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
How to Check UNIBEN Admission List.
- Go to UNIBEN admission portal : uniben.waeup.org/login.
- Supply your Username and Password in the required fields.
- Click on Login and proceed to view your admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates should login to the JAMB website to either accept or reject the offer. Recommended: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
You can also access your admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIBEN admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to UNIBEN admission list.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.