Latest Update: This is to inform all Candidates who applied for Undergraduate Degree Programmes (Part- Time) of the University of Benin for the 2017/2018 Session that the ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS Exercise earlier scheduled for Thursday, 28th and Saturday 30th of September, 2017 have been postponed till further notice. A new day will be communicated.
The management of the University of Benin (UNIBEN) invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into part-time Degree Programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session.
UNIBEN PART-TIME DEGREE PROGRAMMES AVAILABLE
The NUC has approved that the University of Benin can run the following degree programmes:
1 B. Agric (Animal Science, Crop Science, Soil Science);
2 B. Agric. (Fisheries)
3. B. Agric. (Forestry and Wildlife)
4 B.A. (English and Literature)
5. B A. (International Studies and Diplomacy)
6. B A. (Linguistics)
7. B. A. (Linguistics and Edo language)
8. B A. (Mass Communication)
9. B. A. (Ed) (Adult Education)
10. B. A. (Ed) (Adult Education/English & Literature)
11. B. A. (Ed) (Adult Education/Fine Arts)
12 B. Sc. (Ed) (Adult Education/Economics and Statistics)
13. B. Sc. (Ed) (Adult Education/Political Science)
14. B. Sc. (Ed) (Adult Education/English language and Literature)
15. B. A. (Ed) (History)
16. B. A. (Ed) (French)
17. B. A. (Ed) (Fine Arts)
18 B. A. (Ed) (Edo Language)
19. B. A. (Ed) (Religious Studies)
20. B. Sc. (Ed) (Economics & Statistics)
21. B. Sc. (Ed) (Geography & Regional Planning)
22. B. Sc. (Ed) (Political Science & Public Administration);
23. B. Sc. (Ed) (Biology);
24. B. Sc (Ed) (Chemistry);
25. B. Sc (Ed) (Mathematics);
26. B. Sc. (Ed) (Physics)
27 B. Sc. (Ed) (Computer Science)
28. B. Sc (Ed) (Integrated Science)
29 B. Sc. (Ed) (Social Studies)
30. B. Sc. (Ed) (Human Kinetics)
31 B. Sc. (Ed) (Health Education)
32. B. Sc. (Ed) (Environmental Education)
33 B. Sc (Ed) (Agriculture Education)
34. B Sc. (Ed) (Business Education)
34. B Sc. (Ed) (Business Education)
35 B Sc (Ed) (Home Economics Education)
36 BSc (Ed) (Industrial Technical Education)
37 B Sc (Accounting)
38 BSc. (Banking and Finance)
39 BSc. (Computer Science)
40 BSc (Physics)
41 BSc. (Public Administration)
UNIBEN PART-TIME DEGREE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS.
The General University Admission Requirements that apply uniformly across the Faculties as well as the Specific Faculty Admission Requirements are displayed on the University websites: uniben.edu
To qualify for the entrance examinations into the various part-time degree programmes, candidates must satisfy the stated general and specific requirements for admission
UNIBEN PART-TIME DEGREE METHOD OF APPLICATION.
All applications (Undergraduates) should be done between 7.00am 13th July, 2017 and 12.00 midnight 22nd September, 2017.
The procedure for the 2017/2018 Central Entrance Examination (CEEE) Entry Screening application is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
The procedure for the application is as follows:
- Visit www.uniben.edu
- Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process (not the cyber-cafe’s mail).
- Click on PART-TIME Degree Programmes, 2017/2018
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Provide all necessary information. Note that * means compulsory fields.
- An immediate mail will be sent to the provided e-mail address.
- Open your mail to get your system generated ID and Password that you will use to login.
- On uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your user name and the password from the mail to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Edit application record’ and provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin.FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUAILIFICATION AND FAILURE/FORFEITURE OF ADMISSION
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “College Pay” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee with an ATM-Enabled Verve or Master Card from any commercial Bank.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application on-line.
- You cannot edit your application after submission.
- Print out the Application slip.
UNIBEN PART-TIME DEGREE ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS.
Admission into various programmes shall be through entrance examination to be conducted between Thursday, 28th and Saturday 30th of September, 2017. The Screening test shall be computer-based.
However, there will be no Entrance Examinations for some programmes. Admission into such programmes will be based on the general requirements approved by the Senate.
** Note that Past Questions for practicing (optional) are available for purchase by willing candidates at a moderate cost of Three hundred Naira (N300:00) only in the Central Entrance Examinations Committee (CEEC) Office, Main Auditorium, University of Benin. Payment is made at the Cash Office, Bursary Department, Uniben.
Application website closes by 22nd September, 2017 (i.e. all applications must be concluded online not later than 22nd September, 2017). Candidates who pay after the deadline will not sit for the examination.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.