University of Calabar, UNICAL 31st Convocation Ceremony: Important information to graduands of 2017/2018 academic year.
Following the publication of the Univeristy of Calabar, UNICAL 32nd Convocation Ceremony Programme of Events, the authorities of the institution release some important information to all Graduands of the institution as regards the coming event.
Academic Gowns: Gowns are to be obtained from Faculty Officers on the payment of a deposit of N5,000.00 (Five Thousand Naira only). A refund of N2,000.00(Two Thousand Naira) will be made on the return of the Gown.
For Graduate School graduands, the following will apply:
- Outright purchase of Academic Gowns:
- New Gown = N42,000.00 each
- Old Gown = N35,000.00 each
- New Gown = N25,000.00 each
- Hiring of Graduate Gowns
- PGD = N10,000.00
- MASTERS = N10,000.00
- Ph.D = N10.000.00 only
Invitation Cards to Parents/Guardians
Two invitation cards will be issued to every Graduand by the Faculty Officers. Each Graduand is therefore entitled to two guests only.
- Graduands are to be fully robbed and seated at Abraham Ordia Sports stadium by 9.30am. Graduands who are not robbed will not be allowed into the convocation venue.
- Nobody including graduands and their parents/guardians will be allowed into the convocation venue after 9.15am.
- Only accredited Photographers will be allowed into the Stadium.
- All small scale business operators, including Photographers, Video operators, food/drinks vendors, cloth/shoes retailers etc wishing to do business on campus on the convocation day are to pay N3,000.00 only to any Commercial Bank with UNICAL CBN Remita A/C No. 0050217461078. Obtain a Teller and forward same to the office of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Academic) for the issuance of receipts for such payments. Receipt Admits.
- Other medium-large scale business operators will pay between N50,000.00 – N100,000.00, as the case maybe into the aforementioned account.
- All Vehicles entering the campus on the Convocation day will pay N1,000.00 only as permit/parking fee. Members of the University of Calabar Community will only be allowed entry on presentation of a valid UNICAL ID Card. All are please advised to comply to avoid any embarrassments.
The University of Calabar Administration looks forward to welcoming all her graduands and well-wishers to the convocation ceremonies.
All enquiries on the 32nd Convocation Ceremonies should be directed to the office of the Deputy Vice Chancellor-(08035458641)/Chairman, CPC or the Registrar of the University.
For more information on the University, please visit our website, http:www.unical.edu.ng and official e-mail address email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.orgWe Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.