University of Calabar, UNICAL pre-degree programmes admission application form for the 2019/2020 academic session is on sale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Calabar (UNICAL), Calabar, Cross River State pre-degree programme for 2019/2020 academic session.
UNICAL pre-degree form is now available online.
UNICAL Pre-Degree Courses & Admission Requirements.
|1||PRE-DEGREE PROGRAMME :|
Duration: One Academic Session in Science, Agriculture and Education (Science)
Location: Pre-degree Directorate
Credit-level passes at not more than two sittings in (WASC/NECO/GCE O/L, NABTECH) English Language, Chemistry, Biology/Agric Science, Mathematics and one Science/Social Science subject and at least a pass in Physics. Students admitted into the Pre-degree programme with a Credit in Agriculture and/or pass in Physics will only be sent to the Faculty of Agriculture on successful completion of the programme.
Applicants awaiting results may also apply. Such applications shall only be considered on receipt of the pending results within the period allowed for such consideration.
Applicants must have 2019 JAMB result.
|2||PRE-DEGREE IN FRENCH STUDIES|
Duration: One full academic session.
Location: Pre-degree Directorate
Five Credit-level passes in WASC/GCE O’ level/NECO, NABTECH at not more than two sittings, including English Language and one Arts or Social Science subject. JAMB results for 2019 will be used.
Note: A pre-knowledge of French is not a requirement.
How to Apply for UNICAL Pre-Degree Admission Form.
First Method: ELECTRONIC PIN
- Walk into any Bank Branch nationwide.
- Request to make payment for University of Calabar C.E.S application form 2019/2020 on E-Tranzact Platform
- Pay the sum of ₦10,000 (Ten thousand naira only) and obtain payment slip containing a unique PIN.
- Login with the generated pin for the C.E.S application.
Second Method: THE PAPER SCRATCH CARD OPTION
- C.E.S application scratch card are available for those who reside in Calabar or have difficulties obtaining the e-scratch card receipt:
SELECTED BANKS FOR SCRATCH CARDS CALABAR ONLY
- Unical Microfinance Bank
- Heritage Bank Limited
- FCMB Bank PLC
- Wema Bank Plc
- UBA Bank Plc
- On obtaining the scratch or e-scratch candidates should log on to http://myunical.edu.ng and select “CES Online Application” from the C.E.S menu tab on the home page.
- The next page will require the candidate to enter his/her phone number and e-scratch card pin or scratch card pin against the fields provided and click login.
- Follow the on-screen instruction after gaining access to complete the form.
Print the Form after submission.
Closing date is Friday 22nd November, 2019.We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.