University of Jos (UNIJOS) is now selling forms for admission into its Bachelor of Arts Education and Bachelor of Science Education Sandwich (5 Long Vacations) Degree and Postgraduate Diploma Programme in Education (PGDE) (2 Long Vacations) for the 2019/2020 academic session. See the available programmes, requirements and how to apply for UNIJOS Sandwich programme below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Jos (UNIJOS), Institute of Education, various Long Vacation Part-Time Degree and Postgraduate Programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
UNIJOS Available Sandwich Programmes.
Bachelor of Arts Education and Bachelor of Science Education Sandwich (5 Long Vacations) Degree Programs:
- B.A.(Ed) Administration and Planning
- B.A. (Ed) Adult Education
- B.Sc. (Ed) Economics “
- B.A. (Ed) English
- B.A. (Ed) Guidance & Counseling
- B.A. (Ed) History & International Studies
- B. Sc. (Ed) Geography
- B.A. (Ed) Religion
- B.A. (Ed) Social Studies
- B.Sc. (Ed) Home Economics
- B.Sc. (Ed) Integrated Science
- B.Sc. (Ed) Mathematics
- B.Sc. (Ed) Chemistry
- B. Sc. (Ed) Biology
- B. Sc. (Ed) Special Education – V.H, H.H, L.D, (Rehabilitation & Teaching Subjects)
- B. ED Early Childhood Education
- BLIS Library Science
POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMME (2 Long Vacations)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
UNIJOS Sandwich Admission Requirements.
1. Admission Requirements for Bachelor of Science (Education), B.Sc. (Ed) and Bachelor of Arts (Education), B.A. (Ed):
- Candidates should have a good NCE or a Diploma in relevant areas of study at Upper or Lower Credit level of at least two (2) full academic years’ duration.
- Candidates should also possess Five (5) Credits in GCE/SSCE ordinary level in not more than two sittings while those applying for any B.Sc. (Ed) course must have a credit in Mathematics.
2. Admission Requirements for PGDE:
- Candidates should have at least HND or its equivalent in any discipline from recognized Institutions.
How to Apply for UNIJOS Sandwich Admission.
Interested applicants are to follow the link below:
- Go to www.remita.net
- To obtain application form:-
- Click on pay a Federal Government Agency
- Name of MDA – Type University of Jos
- Name of Service/Purpose – Select Institute of Education
- Fill other information to generate RRR and proceed to pay the sum of N10, 000.00[/] being the cost of the Form.
- Take the receipt printed to University of Jos, Institute of Education to obtain the form.
- All properly filled application forms with attachments of photocopies of credentials are to be submitted to;
Institute of Education,
University of Jos,
P.M.B. 2084, Jos.
Plateau State, Nigeria
Apply before: 31st July 2019We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.