University of Lagos, UNILAG online lecture for GST courses has commenced. See how to join, access the course materials and videos below.
In the light of the COVID-19 pandemic, the University of Lagos (UNILAG) wishes to inform their students that GST courses are now fully online and learning continues from home during this period.
Undergraduate students are encouraged to continue to access the course materials and videos online.
Table of Contents
How to Join UNILAG GST Online Lectures.
- Open your web browser(e.g. Mozilla, Chrome, etc).
- Go to the url: https://gstonline.unilag.edu.ng.
- Click on “Click here to Login” on the homepage.
- Click on LOGIN WITH MICROSOFT ACCOUNT.
- Enter your Microsoft account email which is Matric_No@live.unilag.edu.ng and click Next button.
- Enter your Microsoft Account Password and click on Sign-In button.
- Click on the course to access your lecture materials and videos.
- Ensure to check on your course page regularly. The Lecturer of the course can post assignments, tests or any other class activity at any time.
- Ensure to check the duration of the Test. The Lecturer may not extend the time set for the test.
Click Here for pictorial guidelines.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.