UNIMAID Postgraduate Admission Form is On Sale | The School of Postgraduate Studies, University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) is now selling the application forms for admission into its postgraduate programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session. UNIMAID postgraduate form is obtainable within the school premises.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
UNIMAID Postgraduate Admission Requirements.
- Candidates for admission into Ph.D programmes shall have M.A, M.Ed., M. Sc., M.Eng. or LL.M Degrees in the relevant areas with CGPA of at least 4.00 on a scale of 0.00 to 5.00 from University of Maiduguri or any other recognized University or 60% (B. Average)
- All Ph.D programmes are done by course work.
- Candidates for admission into M.A., M.Ed., M. Sc. (Ed), MLS, M.Sc., M.Eng. and L.L.M. programmes shall have:
- First Class, Second Class Upper or Second Class Lower Degree from University of Maiduguri or any other recognized University.
- A Third Class Degree plus a good Postgraduate Diploma in the relevant areas from University of Maiduguri or any other recognized University.
- Candidate for admission into MBA, MHPM, MPA, MPBD, MHRS and MASS should have:
- A good Second Class Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Management, Sociology and Anthropology, History, Economics from University of Maiduguri or any other recognized University.
- A Third Class Degree or HND with a minimum of Lower Credit plus a Postgraduate Diploma with a minimum of merit in the relevant areas from University of Maiduguri or any other recognized University.
- Candidates for admission into PGDM, PGDE, PGDNSS and PGDA shall possess a Degree in relevant discipline from University of Maiduguri or any other recognized University or HND with a minimum classification of Lower Credit obtained from recognized institutions.
Recommended: UNIMAID Postgraduate Courses (.pdf).
How to Apply for UNIMAID Postgraduate Admission.
Forms are obtainable at the School of Postgraduate Studies, University of Maiduguri after paying a non-refundable fee of N!5,000 at UNIMAID Microfinance Bank.
The sales of application forms begins on Wednesday 9th May, 2018 and closes on 30th August, 2018.
All completed application forms should reach the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies on or before Friday 31st August, 2018
NB: All prospective candidates should send their Academic Transcript to:
The Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, University of Maiduguri.We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.